June 6, 2012

Brown Bear Brown Bear read by children

'Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See?' is a popular reading in PreK and KG classes. The book is by Bill Martin Jr. with pictures by Eric Carl. It is magical, beautiful, musical, catchy, and you can read it, sing it and act it out. First and second graders can also get inspired by the book and do a variety of activities including writing their own book using the same format of Brown Bear Brown Bear.

In my PreK class I used this book during Shared Reading and we ended up doing a read along of it. I posted in youtube as there are no visuals of the children just their voices and it is a read along version.

I began using Garage Band but could not get pass the 'sharing the file' stage so I ended up using iMovie as I am more familiar with the program and the file is saved on an m4v format, which is one of the formats Youtube allows for uploads. I also uploaded on Vimeo.

Click on the picture to watch it on Youtube.

You can also watch it on vimeo below.


Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See from Amelia Mello on Vimeo.

The children were so into it! Congratulations EC readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment